What's new

Lane Majestic Reclining HT Chairs (1 Viewer)

Steve F M

Screenwriter
Anyone have these? What do you think? I can get a set of 4 for $2199 in there Top of Line Leather which is about %50 off and wanted to know what people thought of these Recliners.

JohnnyN

Stunt Coordinator
I'm thinking about getting these...

The guy who owns that site is local to me in Houston and he is one of the nicest people...

JohnnyN

Stunt Coordinator
yeah Ron said the company that makese those makes the cinemaTech as well... he said it's the same craftsmanship, just different upholstery and marketing that drive up the price on more expensive chairs... I know the cinemaTechs can run up to 4K... I've sat in the motorized version of these and they were every bit as sweet as my uncle's CinemaTech chairs... except they only cost 1500 motorized per chair...

Ratings: Build Quality = 98, Value = 97."
Source - May 2001, Home Theatre Magazine

Steve F M

Screenwriter
The price I was quoted was for the Majestics as shown in the picture from the link with the L Arm Recliner and R Arm Recliner and then the double Love Seat Recliner in the middle plus they upgraded me to there Premium Leather for $2169 (Retail was $3999 in Micro Fiber). I'm also then going to purchase another Majestic Love Seat Recliner for my back row of my Theater which they are charging another $850.

6 person seating in premium leather for $3000 you can't beat it. I was planning on spending $3000 for 3 seats alone until I stumbled onto this deal.

http://www.lanefurniture.com/Product...MasterNo=12690

JohnnyN

Stunt Coordinator
wow. that's one hell of a deal? do they have motorized reclining? if not, can they be outfitted with motorized reclining? they look awfully comfortable too... is this a special deal just for you? or would i be able to get the same price?

Steve F M

Screenwriter
Its an advertised price until Sat at the Bed and Furniture Outlet. We have 2 of these in the Lancaster, Harrisburg, Pa area. Retail was $3999 for the MicroFiber and since the picture in the advertisement shows Leather they upgraded me to there Top of the Line Choices of Leather for all pieces.

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
I've got Lane sofas in my HT, I've been pretty happy with them. The recliners throw off lots of graphite dust though, which can stain the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks