What's new

L.A./O.C. Area mini-meet (1 Viewer)

rin

Stunt Coordinator
I would like to have some folks over for a movie night soon. My seating is limited to about six people so it will be a small get together. I haven't picked an exact date for this yet. I wanted to see who was interested first, then we can agree on a time/day that is convenient to everyone.
Thanks,
rin

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Jonathan Burk

Second Unit
Real Name
Jonathan Burk
I'd be interested
icon14.gif

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Count me in, too. Pardon my ignorance, but where is La Mirada? I'm in West L.A.
Cheers!
------------------
My dealer of choice (especially if you live in So-Cal, I highly recommend them): www.yawaonline.com

JaredB

Agent
I'd be in too. I've been planning to do the same thing soon but haven't gotten it together yet (after all, it might mean having to clean up my place)

rin

Stunt Coordinator
Jonathan, Carlo, and Jared,
thanks for responding. Carlo, La Mirada is just South of the 5/605 frwy junction. I actually live very close to the LA/OC border.
I'm thinking that a Friday or Saturday evening would be the best time for it.
There's room for about three more....
Thanks,
rin

rin

Stunt Coordinator
Tim,
that would be great and your sister is welcome too if she can make it.
Thanks,
rin

rin

Stunt Coordinator
How does Sat. Aug-11th sound? Let me know if that day works for you and we'll go from there.
Thanks,
rin

rin

Stunt Coordinator
Okay,
Jonathan Burke will be out of town the weekend of the 11th so we could look at the 4th(day after tomorrow is okay with me but might be a little short notice for some), or maybe the 18th.
What do you think?

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
This coming weekend is bad for me, parents in town + wedding of a friend. The 11th would be okay, later too would be fine.
------------------
My dealer of choice (especially if you live in So-Cal, I highly recommend them): www.yawaonline.com

Link Removed for their Link Removed reviews

rin

Stunt Coordinator
August 18th looks like it will work for everybody so why don't you guys shoot me an email just to confirm.
Jonathan Burke
Carlo Medina
Jared B
and Tim Travis
and anyone else who is interested feel free to email me.
Thanks,
rin

Jason Merrick

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Merrick
Sounds like you guys are in for a great time!
If you decide to have a follow-up meet some time in the future Rin, please let me know! If there is anyway to post about it really early that would be great, because I have to request my days off about a month in advance. But don't inconvenience yourself on my account, sounds like you have enough interested people anyway...
Have fun guys!
------------------
sig.jpg

rin

Stunt Coordinator
Don't worry Dave,
I will save you a CHAIR!
laugh.gif

Jason, we are getting together on a Saturday evening so I hope you can make it.
I have two confirmed for Saturday, August 18th.
If you haven't yet, please send me an e-mail to confirm that you can make it on the 18th.
Thanks,
rin

L. W. Cobb

Agent
Darn the luck! I have to work on the 18th. It sure would be great to see some of my SoCal HTF buddies again! I'll keep checking in the hope that the get-together date changes! :)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I will have to double check with the girlfriend to see if she can go (and if there's room for her!) but I am pretty sure that the 18th works for me.
I'll re-post or send an email if there's any problems.
Carlo
------------------

Link Removed for their Link Removed reviews

Al Fischer

Stunt Coordinator
Rin,
You bastard, why August? Just Kidding. If you do another at a later date, I'll bring the wife up.
Hope everyone has a good time.
Al

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xcvbszdfzsfsa
Recent bookmarks