What's new

'KNOCKOUT KINGS 2002' is a blast! (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I just picked this up for my PS2 after playing it over at a friends house who has this title for the X Box.
Man, what a fun game! It really captures the speed and excitment of real boxing! Overall, the PS2 version is the same game as the X Box version, but with very subtle differences between them, but the gameplay remains the same for both.
If your a boxing fan, and have either game system, this is a must have game!:)

Ken Ingram

Stunt Coordinator
How does it compare to Ready to Rumble Round 2 which was also a blast and a Great Party Game?

Andre F

Screenwriter
How does it compare to Ready to Rumble Round 2 which was also a blast and a Great Party Game?
This game doesn't compare to the Ready to Rumble series at all. It is much more complex and deep. I believe the basic gameplay elements were taken from a game called Victorious Boxers. Overall, I love the game and have been a fan of the series for years. This is the best one so far as it actually captures the feeling of a boxing match. It could have used a few more things and more boxers but I guess that will be for Knockout Kings 2003 :).
-Andre F

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks