What's new

Klipsh Forte 2's what type of surrounds. (1 Viewer)

Brian__Edward

Auditioning
I have a marantz sr7300 and a pair of klipsch forte 2's and am now in the market for the remaining speakers to make a 5.1 system. Where do I start if I want to buy in pieces.Do I need a sub with the 15" radiators on the klipsch?I listen to 60/40 ht/music I have a fairly large living room 500sq vaulted ceilings and the wife says they must be a light wood colour(my klipsch are oak}.Any ideas would be appreciated.I would like to try to stay in the mid price range for this equipment but that could change if there is some must haves.

Thanks

Brian

Cam S

Screenwriter
Any of the larger Klipsch speakers would go well with the Forte II's, such as the KLF's or the CLF's. Same goes for the surrounds. The fact that they all have Horn Tweeters will make them all work together.

Bill Polley

Second Unit
My brother has Forte IIs and he uses KG4s for the back. They can be found in really decent shape on ebay (to match your Forte IIs) for about $250-350/pr. They sound awesome together. His center channel is an early 90's Klipsch that is a match for the KG4s.

Darrel McBane

Second Unit
I used the C-7 center and 3.1s for the rear speakers. I've since sold my Forte' speakers. And now use Revel F-30s for my mains. I still use the C-7 and 3.1s. They still work great for HT.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks