What's new

KEEN EDDIE DVD- any new news? (1 Viewer)

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
I read months ago when Bravo picked up Keen Eddie to air on Bravo that Paramount was planning a DVD release of all 13 episodes. Has anyone heard what is going on with the DVD set being planned and when it is supposed to come out?

Be Seeing You,
David Blackwell

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
I'm really waiting for this too. I loved Keen Eddie andf really can't wait for this. I asked Gord a while ago about it and he said he didn't know anything new. Anyway know anything more?

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Is Bravo even showing all 13? I heard they were only showing six for sure (and I think some have been out of order).

I love this show and I'd rather stop watching the Bravo broadcast and wait for higher quality DVDs...if I knew they were coming.

This was also shot 16:9, right?

Grant Beaudette

Auditioning
Keen Eddie isn't airing on Canadian Bravo, so DVD is the only way I'm going to get to see all the unaired episodes.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
I'm also worried that there is nothing on Keen Eddie yet. Granted it's only April and I'm probably a little paranoid but I'm worried it won't come out this year. Keen Eddie is one of the best shows ever and I was so happy when I heard the DVDs are being worked on It helped me deal with the recent cancelletion.

I'm crossing my fingers. PLEASE bring Keen Eddie to DVD this year PLEASE

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks