What's new

Just unpacked my... (1 Viewer)

Ryan_McG

Grip
HSU STF-2 sub!!!

This thing looks very cool. Nice and simple, nothing too fancy. Now just have to hook it up and give it a run.

Anyone have an STF-2? And I would love to hear your thoughts on it! I will surly give you mine in a couple hours!

Ryan_McG

Grip
Wow! I just set my HSU STF-2 up and played a couple CD's (U2, Zooropa, Jesse Cook, Fall At Your Feet) and a live music DVD (U2, Go home at slane castle in DTS). I played them at a really low volume (As my daughter is sleeping) but I could not believe the clarity and subtle response of this sub. I cannot wait to really give it a run tomorrow with some more music and DVD's!

I really cannot compare this sub to any others, as I have not owned one before, but compared to friends systems with subs and subs I have heard in audio shops, this sounds very pleasing in this price range for sure!

Reason I took so long to buy a sub was due to the fact that I previously had 2 cerwin vega floor standers with 15 in woofers in them and felt i did not really need one. I then purchased 2 Athena AS-F2's recently and thought they had decent bass and was not convinced again that i needed a sub. Well was i ever wrong! If anyone has the AS-F2's and is hesitant in buying a sub, believe me it is well worth it, it will only add another level enjoyment to you movie and/or music experience!

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
I have an SVS but have friends that have HSU. I don't think you could go wrong with either for price/quality and sheer output compaired to the competition out there.... Congrats and enjoy... I love to be able to feel the movie as well as hear it... ha.

MikeL

Ryan_McG

Grip
Yes, Parker I am very happy with it so far!

Well here are a couple pictures of my place for now. In August I will be moving into a fully detached home, and I am converting one room into a dedicated entertainment area for home theater, music and gaming, really can't wait. Well here is a couple in the mean time.

http: // members13 . clubphoto . com/ryan937947/owner-e484-1.phtml (Make sure you remove the spaces in the web address in order to access the site, have not posted 15 times yet so i does not let me post a link)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks