What's new

Hi from Eastern NC (1 Viewer)

03hdfatboy

Auditioning
Real Name
RJ
Just moved back to NC after being in AZ for 10yrs. Was hooking up my Yamaha HTR 6240 after unpacking only to discover subwoofer not working. Tried different cable w/no luck, so plugged my iPad into it to make sure it wasn’t the sub and it wasn’t. I checked all settings in receiver all looks well. Even went into advance mode, reset back to factory default for a fresh start

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Welcome to the forum. I moved this thread to our AV Receivers area which should generate some responses to your problem.

03hdfatboy

Auditioning
Real Name
RJ
Welcome to the forum. I moved this thread to our AV Receivers area which should generate some responses to your problem.
Thank you, I hate to replace it has worked flawless for several years. When I find my glasses :cool: I need to see if you guys have a vintage receiver area, I have a Pioneer STX 1250 w/ Realistic Mach 1 speakers I love to brag on :lol:

Foxman

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Russ
Welcome back to NC, I am in the middle of the state in between Greensboro and Winston. There is an audiophile swap shop private group in Facebook that has some vintage gear for sale on occasion. You may also find something on audiogone.com. Good luck with your search!

03hdfatboy

Auditioning
Real Name
RJ
Welcome back to NC, I am in the middle of the state in between Greensboro and Winston. There is an audiophile swap shop private group in Facebook that has some vintage gear for sale on occasion. You may also find something on audiogone.com. Good luck with your search!
I'm not looking anything i just like talking to other vintage audio equipment lovers. I bought my mom's property, east of goldsboro. I got a lot of work to do, it was built in 1937

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks