What's new

Just got an Xbox - Where is the cool stuff? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Savage

Second Unit
Ok guys I just got an Xbox and the advanced AV pack. Can anyone tell me where to go to find all the cool accessories (wireless, extra controllers, extender cables etc) and what are some good Xbox forums?

Thanks!
Jeff

JayV

Supporting Actor
Jeff (Cooper): The AC cord is a standard appliance cord. I picked one up somewhere (Radio Shack or Lowes or Home Depot) and it works fine.

-j

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
Thanks. I need this to transport my XBox between 2 different locations, one has the cord buried behind a 200lb entertainment center which i'd rather not move everytime I want to move the XBox.

JayV

Supporting Actor
That's the same reason why I got the extra AC cord. I leave the extra one and the pack-in A/V connector in the Xbox travel bag. less to mess with.

I have the backpack, but I understand that the Gpak (sp?) is a really nice option because you don't have to take your Xbox out of it to use it.

-j

Jeff Savage

Second Unit
Okies any other hints on forums etc..?

Jeff: I can confirm that Radio Shack has a standard cord that will work. That was the one cord that I could find..now the others...?

Laters,
Jeff

Tim Hess

Second Unit
Extra cord? I just picked up another Xbox :)

The Logitech Wireless controller is the best bet for Xbox.

IGN has some ok forums (skews pretty young)

Jeff Savage

Second Unit
Thanks guys! I will check those out. I have been so busy that I haven't had lots of time to play. Hopefully that will change soon!

Laters,
Jeff

ZoranM

Stunt Coordinator
Have to agree with Matt, I have 3 xboxes (2 softmodded and 1 umodded for XBL) and xbox-scene.com is invaluable for info on anything remotely xbox related.

cheers on the new xbox,

Zed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks