What's new

Brute Force...new downloads???? (1 Viewer)

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Was messing with this title last night and just happened to notice on the box cover that it mentions Xbox Live enabled. Got on the official website for B.F. and it mentions that we'll be able to download new items and whole new missions.

Cool....when?

Not trying to be impatient but, I haven't read a single peep about any B.F. downloads. Tried diggin some up on the web but, again...no info.

Anyone read anything...anywhere, about some possible new stuff?

I can't remember if it was this title or Splinter Cell that the developers had mentioned several times that there were many new missions, already planned, to be downloaded. This was before the title shipped.

...I think that might've been S.C. And if that's true, where the hell are those downloads???? Splinter Cell was released November of last year. We've had 1 single download. A nice one but still, one. That's 1 download for 9 months.

Is this the release rate we're lookin' at? Link Removed

Dave.A.C

Agent
You're right about SC, they talked at length about having 9-11 missions nearly complete that would probably be made available via download. I think (my opinion here) that those missions are on the horizon, only packaged up as Pandora Tomorrow.

Camp

Senior HTF Member
Will any amount of downloadable content fix the mess that is Brute Force? ;)

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
I don't remember any comments that suggested anything beyond the initial content download. Maybe I just didn't see the article(s), but I never expected anything beyond Kola Cell.

-Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks