What's new

Joe Pesci where are you? (1 Viewer)

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
I miss Dennis Hopper, although he is in Knock Around Guys, how awesome would it be for him to somehow reprise his role as King Koopa. Afterall, the ending to Mario Brothers clued to a sequel, and I am tired of friggin waiting.

-Bert

Stevan Lay

Second Unit
Minor trivia:
There was a small reference to Joe Pesci in Panic Room that drawed a big chuckle from me :)

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Finally, Joe Pesci has returned to acting... in the new SBC Yahoo DSL commercial.

~T

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Weird that someone mentioned Chevy Chase two posts ago. Why?

In Joe Pesci's new SBC DSL commercial, Pesci suddenly has hair again! And not only that, it's very dark.

In Chevy Chase's recent return to acting, the Aflac commercial, Chase suddenly has hair again! And not only that, it's very dark.

Did they really expect that nobody would notice that they're wearing wigs?

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
Mr. Pesci is now a racehorse owner. We caught him interviewed during NBCs or ESPNs (can't recall) weekend racing coverage a few Saturdays ago.

I think the horse is named "Pesci," and she's won a couple of races already.

Hey, it almost worked for Tony Soprano...

Ernest Rister

Senior HTF Member
Joe Pesci has been working as a US interrogator at GITMO. He's now handling the Hussein interrogation.

SADDAM
Ho! Mr. Pesci! You are one funny man!

PESCI
Could everyone leave the room, please? No, no, leave the bat.

Merimac Hamwich

Stunt Coordinator
I hate the Pesky! I hope he never comes back. I suppose that is just a side effect of his great performances as complete losers though.
:)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
TonyD said:
[/url]
check out the dir.
I read an article about Pesci and he's just chilling and will make more films if he finds them interesting. His role in "The Good Shepard" is just a cameo for his buddy, but I wouldn't be surprise to see him in some bigger roles if Scorsese or DeNiro have the right film project for him.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Was it in last month's Premiere? They had an article on him that he declined to be interviewed for that said basically the same thing.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Apparently, according to Wikipedia:
Pesci returned to acting when he did a cameo in De Niro's 2006 film The Good Shepherd. He is slated to star in the 2009 drama Love Ranch, alongside Dame Helen Mirren.
He must have been really quiet with that announcement, since none of us figured that out earlier.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
My wife asked me that question over the weekend. Now I can share your comments with her. Don't know if she's a real fan or not but it popped up while driving the kids to SC for a visit with grandma.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks