What's new

Jennifer Lopez getting separated after 8 months (1 Viewer)

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Maybe she realized that her love does cost a thing and that a dancer could pay for it...back to P-Diddy and his Crystal now J.Lo?

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor
How come that outsiders can always predict the failiure of a marriage, but the 2 people involved never see it coming?
The whole world knew that this was not going to work from day one. I mean the guy looked like her lap dog everytime they were together in public. Jennifer was definetelly wearing the pants in that relationship.
P-Diddy you got another chance Goodfella :)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Micke,
are you TRYING to torture me man! :)
My God how I would give anything to have her for one night, just one is all I ask, PLEASE!!
'If You Had My Love' I'd have it repeatadly baby! The
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
smiley doesn't even begin to cover how I feel about J.Lo! To quote someone here in the forum "There's always room for J.Lo."

Jeff Pryor

Supporting Actor
I'm sure a divorce isn't far ahead. :laugh: I wonder who's next on her list of future ex-boyfriends/husbands.:thumbsdown:

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
rebound marriage not lasting? Who'd a thunkit?

I've been noticing that celebs have been getting married on the rebound from fairly public relationships a lot lately. I'm sure this isn't just a Celeb thing, but still kinda interesting.

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
Maybe she got tired of him referring to her as his "Fly Girl".

But I should be in good shape for a rebound with her. My love ain't worth a thing, so I'm right there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks