What's new

JACK THE RIPPER TV SERIES (1 Viewer)

cinerama10

Supporting Actor
Real Name
peter
i recently watched a documentary series from the UK on JACK THE RIPPER. Nobody knows who Jack the RIpper was as it was all guess work.
Unfortunately all the suspects were men. Never was a female suspected as the killer in any stories about who the Ripper might be.
A female would have had reasons if she was jealous that she was not pretty enough to be a prostitute or other reasons. A documentary on a female being the suspect is long overdue.

Wayne Klein

Second Unit
i recently watched a documentary series from the UK on JACK THE RIPPER. Nobody knows who Jack the RIpper was as it was all guess work.
Unfortunately all the suspects were men. Never was a female suspected as the killer in any stories about who the Ripper might be.
A female would have had reasons if she was jealous that she was not pretty enough to be a prostitute or other reasons. A documentary on a female being the suspect is long overdue.
I don’t think not “not being pretty enough to be a prostitute” flies especially if one knows that being pretty wasn’t necessary to be a prostitute in Victorian England. Plus being a prostitute was about the lowest for a woman n that time frame.The idea that it was likely a man was due to the strength it would take to subdue and kill a woman. He could make a documentary on it but I don’t think it would get much traction.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks