What's new
World Wide Stereo

It's been a long road, but it's DONE. (1 Viewer)

Christopher~O

Stunt Coordinator
Well a couple of little things to do, but it is functional! Now I just need someone to help me move the couch in and move my 36" CRT TV up to where this one used to be....

HT link in my sig will take you there. Would love to hear some feedback.

Cheers,
Chris

Gary Shipley

Second Unit
Chris, some light would be nice so we could make out what the room looks like. Your pics are too dark, so all I can really see are the sconce lights and the screen.

Mathew Shelby

Second Unit
It isn't to often that you see an entirely darkened room. If you are married, please tell me what you had to do to get that to fly. (Just Kidding).

Christopher~O

Stunt Coordinator
Genise, thanks for the props, I see you have some Mirages yourself! The centre channel was very hard to find. They stopped making it about 5 years ago. I have had the towers for about 9 and they just keep sounding better.

Yes, I am married, but was given pretty much free reign on the design!

Cheers,
Chris

Christopher~O

Stunt Coordinator
I'm moving my black leather couch down for the front row
and the matching love seat will go on the riser behind it.

Christopher~O

Stunt Coordinator
OK, I can take a hint!!!! :)

I pulled down the cover over the window and kicked open the door. This is about the best I can do with this camera as I cannot get back any further for a wider shot.

If you've been, you may have to hit refresh.

Thanks for the feedback!

Cheers,
Chris

Owen Bartley

Second Unit
I like that a lot, especially the acoustic foam. Does it really deaden the room? I think theatres with a little bit of an industrial/functional look like that are fantastic. It can't be done in a living room, but in a dedicated room like yours it looks great. Nice job!

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
I like it. Looks cozy, I like theaters like that. The acoustic foam has me jealous. Bet you can wait to move into front projection.

Christopher~O

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks guys. The acoustics are quite interesting due to the foam. There is no back/front echo, nor much side to side, but when you stand up with your ears above the half foamed walls, there is a little bit of resonance that is quite neat.

Just landed a 10 month consulting contract in Houston, I'll miss my theatre - but I will be home every second weekend - but my treat when it's over is FRONT PROJECTION. Or a motorcycle?

Cheers,
Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oussa13
Recent bookmarks