What's new

Is this too good to be true? (1 Viewer)

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Look at the prices on these speakers, they make me want to buy them, but I'm terrified of buying some bull$#!T
Take a look, and tell me what you think....
http://www.speakerfactory.net/default.htm[/url]
These]Fluance

Charles Gurganus

Supporting Actor
I didn't see any 30 day trial period for these. I wouldn't even think about these UNLESS you can return for a full refund OR you can hear them somewhere first. They may be bargains but without the trial I'd stear clear.

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
I think at least one of them said you can return them but shipping is not refundible.

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
Actually those Fluance speakers have had some fairly postive reviews for a budget system. Do a search on the forum and I'm sure you'll find a few threads on them.

Camp

Senior HTF Member
That website explains why I haven't seen the guy selling speakers out of his van! :)

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Thanks Andrew, why didnt I think of that...duh. Guess I didn't think anyone here heard of them since I just saw them on the net today.....

By the way, I guess you must have some awesome sound to keep those big a$$ speakers in your HT. Understanding wife huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks