What's new

Is this already in existence? (1 Viewer)

ChrisHeflen

Supporting Actor
Today I was in my car and I put in a cd that has text info on it so it would scroll the name of the album and then the title of the track on my deck.
Then I was thinking what if they came out with a source (DVD/CD player, or car deck) that scrolled the lyrics being sung on it's display? I mean like closed captioning or something, but in sync with what you hear.

Is this already out and I don't know it?

Anyway, I just thought that that'd be cool.

Rob Kramer

Second Unit

Yes, Ive already mastered the art of driving while eating, shaving, and talking on my cell phone. Reading little tiny text on my head unit would definately add some excitement to my morning commute. It sure does get boring staring at all those cars in front of me.

;)

David Massey

Agent
Lyrics are copyrighted, they would have get permission from artist/label to do that, don't expect to see it soon.

Rob Kramer

Second Unit

:D

That type of information (lyrics) would need to be imbeded on the CD, and arent CDs already over compressed (hence the push toward DVDA and SACD)?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks