What's new

The Apple Watch Ultra owners thread (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
watch.png
Not quite an owner yet, but soon will be

I had a watch on order that would arrive on release day but decided to cancel. I really wanted the trail loop and am willing to wait an extra month for it.

Thought I would reference this thread as it shows how nicely existing 45mm bands play with this larger watch

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I am anticipating that we should see a wealth of video reviews of the Ultra starting this morning

See you tomorrow!

Last edited:

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
This is the best video I have seen of all those that dropped this morning. Pretty straightforward and very suggestive that Apple was conservative with its battery estimates. In other words, you will probably get more battery time out of this watch than expected

Going to try and do a pick-up at my local Apple Store on Friday rather than wait another month for mine to arrive.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I'm excited for you all that are getting one. I'm still waffling on the decision to get one or not. I've watched and read all sorts of reviews and the only thing I really want to know now is how well it fits under the sleeves of long sleeve shirts.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I'm excited for you all that are getting one. I'm still waffling on the decision to get one or not. I've watched and read all sorts of reviews and the only thing I really want to know now is how well it fits under the sleeves of long sleeve shirts.
It’s a big watch, so probably tightly depending on how snug your cuffs are.

I wear a somewhat chunky self-winding watch daily and it’s tight fit with many of of long-sleeve shirts.

Last edited:

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
It’s a big watch, so probably tightly depending on how snug your cuffs are.

I wear a somewhat chunky self-winding watch daily and it’s tight fit with many of of long-sleeve shirts.

Thanks, Dave. I guess that’s what I’ve got to figure out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks