1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Is Abel Gance's Napoleon on DVD?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by BrentPollard, Feb 11, 2002.

1. BrentPollard

BrentPollard Second Unit

And if so how does it look?

2. Rain

Rain Producer

No, it isn't.
    And by the way, you started this thread twice. [​IMG]
    Welcome to HTF, Brent. Here is a little website you may find useful for such future inquiries: www.imdb.com
    They are usually fairly up to date as far as whether a film is available on DVD and they include other regions beyond just Region 1.
    I assume you want this on DVD, so why not add your name to the short list in this thread requesting its release.

3. BrentPollard

BrentPollard Second Unit

I'm sorry. Didn't realize I had asked this before. When I did a search for Abel Gance/Napoleon no ealier post showed. I guess my memory is failing. Thanks for the info.

4. Rain

Rain Producer

Brent, both threads were started today and were both identical. I think you probably hit "Submit" twice by mistake.
    No biggie, I reported the other thread and it will probably be deleted.
    [​IMG]

5. BrentPollard

BrentPollard Second Unit

I'm sorry. Didn't realize I had asked this before. When I did a search for Abel Gance/Napoleon no ealier post showed. I guess my memory is failing. Thanks for the info.