What's new

Interlude IL10 ro Alpha 20?? (1 Viewer)

Kevin Parker

Stunt Coordinator
Hi guys,
Here is the situation, I can buy brand new Alpha 20 $50 cheaper than demo IL 10, I heard them both, Like them both, but I couldnt do the A/B comparision cause they are at the different stores. so with the above criteria, which pair you would go with?

Thanx in advance for your suggestions.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I preferred the sound of the IL10 to the Alphas, so that pretty much sums up my recommendation.

DanielGM

Stunt Coordinator
you're looking in the wrong place for IL10's, they should be less expensive than the alphas

DustinDT

Agent
When I bought my IL10's I paid around 120 dollars for the pair from the Harman store on ebay. They are refurbs but were in perfect condition with a full factory warranty.
As far as I know the employee cost on Alpha 20's is $182 dollars a pair.
So you might be able to score some IL's on ebay cheaper. I believe that with the Buy it now option they were about 160 a pair.

D.

JohnnyG

Screenwriter
I don't think there's enough difference in sound quality to make a real difference either way, so I'd save the $50 and get the Alpha. Since the Alpha line is still current, it'll be easier to add to your system if need be, too.

If you want, run the 'employee price' by me (PM or email). It may not be as 'special' as you think.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks