What's new
World Wide Stereo

infocus 4805-great deal (1 Viewer)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
You must be confusing me with someone else :).

I can't do it now unfortunately, I will wait for the next time around. Which sucks, this deal is terrific!

Thanks.

--
H

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

ericSchirm

Agent
"i was at costco today getting a price adjuctment on the 4805 i bought about a month ago.
was told their policy was after 30 days, no returns"

Is that on the price adjustment or the return policy. I am a new Costco member and I thought they had the "lifetime satisfaction" return policy with no restocking fees?

Kiet_H

Stunt Coordinator
The 30 day is for price adjustment only. There is no deadline for a return period. If you don't like it for any reason, just return any time. Also, if you order stuff through them online and return it, they will also refund your shipping too!

Dan Stone

Stunt Coordinator

I went in last night and asked if it would be possible to get a price adjustment considering that I had just gotten the projector on December 19th. They gave me the adjustment (in cash, less the $100.00 mail-in portion) without any questions or hassles. I was very impressed that they did so, as this type of customer service always used to seem to be only part of Nordstrom 'folklore' and is not something one expects to get at a 'warehouse' store. Of course, one of the main reasons I bought at Costco in the first place is because of their reputation for no post-sales hassles on returns/adjustments (in case I was sensitive to rainbows), and I was glad to find out this reputation is not a myth.

Kin

Agent
Hey guys,
Jut to let you know... The 4805 is part of our Five Star Program. If for any reason during the first thirty days you don't like it, box it up and ship it back. We won't charge you any restocking fees. This is great for people who want this deal, but aren't 100% sure. Don't let this deal pass by. It probably won't happen again for a while, if it does at all.

We are also doing some really affordable expedited shipping options to get it to people's homes by Super Bowl. If you have any questions about any of our programs, give me a call at 1(888)286-5353 Ext 522.

David_MSP

Stunt Coordinator
For whatever it's worth, I just wanted to echo what has been mentioned a few times in this thread already. Please call TV Authority and talk to them about their offer. I've been dealing with Kirk Punches at TVA and he is a great guy! I'm a recent purchaser of the InFocus 4805 and I couldn't be happier, with both the product and from whom I purchased it. Kirk most certainly takes care of his customers.

Regards,
David

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Talk to anyone at TV Authority and you will get people that not only know their products but are end users themselves. Kirk, Neil, Jason and Kin are some of the best people to work with on the net. They also have a B&M store in LA that you can walk into and see the projector in action.

You can order from any of them with confidence that you will be taken care of both before and after the sale.

And besides by ordering from them you are also supporting a vendor that supports this forum in many ways. Costco on the other hand does not.

Parker

Kin

Agent
Thank you, Parker! You are right, we do focus supporting our customers before, during, and after their purchase. That is just part of the TVAuthority experience :)

Just to let you guys know, there are only a few days left in the promotion. Sunday will be the final day.

Thank you to all those who ordered already! Let us know what you think when you get everything all set up. Don't forget to post pics!

[email protected]
1(888)286-5353 Ext 522

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks