What's new

Hot Deals from TV Authority on the Infocus 4805 and more! (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
/htforum/images/4805.jpg/htforum/images/92.jpg

TV Authority has put together some great packages with the Infocus 4805 DLP projector and DaLite screens. They have even put together a MovieKit that includes an XBox with all the necessary cables and screen that is portable.

Click here to be taken to the page with these great deals.

One of the deals not listed is for the 4805 by itself. When you go to check out use the coupon code of 4805HTF and $100 will be automatically taken off.

With all of these deals the last page will ask you to put in your forum ID (your forum username).

For those of you that do not know TV Authority now is the time to check them out with some really hot deals. They are an authorized Infocus and DaLite dealer.

If you have any questions on any of the deals you can get ahold of Kirk Punches at 888-286-5353 x510 or email him at [email protected].

This deal will run through August the 6th.

micah bjj

Stunt Coordinator
I am really interested in these packages. It shows $1499 for the projector by itself. Does that mean you take $100 off of that price and end up with a total price of $1399?

I was really interested in this projector with the only downfall being no true HD. I planned on getting the SOny HS20, but with the price of $1520 for the projector and screen... I may have to go back to this projector.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Micah:

Yes, if you want to get the projector by itself you can get it for $1399. The best deal really is the combo deal with the 92 inch screen and the projector for the same price as the projector alone.

Parker

KirkP

Agent
Hi Everyone - these are 16:9 screens. My apologies for not clarifying this on our website!

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Just like to say that I went to their private show they held for forum members a little while back and got to talk w/ quite a few of their salespeople. Very knowledgeable, friendly, and no-pressure kind of guys and gals.

I very much appreciated what they did for us, and am hoping to free up some play money to take advantage of this deal.

I can't recommend TV Authority enough based on their friendliness and knowledge. :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

micah bjj

Stunt Coordinator
I just bit down and bought this package. I dont really want the pull down screen, but it was still cheaper then it would have been for just the projector from other on-line dealers.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Micah:

I am in the same boat as you on the pull down screen. Did you try giving Kirk a call and see what he could work out with you on getting a fixed wall mounted screen for you instead? If you haven't already ordered it you might try that and see if you could work something out.

Parker

micah bjj

Stunt Coordinator
Parker- Yes I did talk to him and he did inform me that a upgrade could be worked out. However, from Da Lite the only fixed screen that interests me is the Cinema Contour...and that is out of my budget. I plan on purchasing a Carada screen. They look great from what I have seen and heard. Plus they come with the trim that costs an extra $150 or so from Da Lite. Its cheaper than the Perm Wall Da Lite and to me looks like much better quality.

Does anyone know about the going rate if I were to sell the 92" model B Da Lite?

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Dang it! I just ordered one a few days ago from a local shop. My wife kept telling me that I should wait a little longer. O'well I guess she wins another argument..... :frowning:

Chris S.

Jim Knowlden

Auditioning
Micah bjj - Did they have them in stock? How soon are they shipping?

Which package did you buy, the 92" screen deal?

Does anyone else have experience with TV Authority?

I read somewhere that there is a difference between ordering on-line and calling on the phone, that it affects the warranty coverage somehow?

I am very close to pulling the trigger myself :)

Thanks for the great information everyone!

micah bjj

Stunt Coordinator
I have not heard anything about calling in versus ordering online. I placed my order over the phone. They said the next 4805 shipment should come in Fri or Mon and then they will ship out. The screens come from Da Lite and its about 2 weeks according to them. Yes, I did buy the 92"

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Jim:

The pricing is the same whether you order it online or over the phone and has no affect on warranty coverage.

Parker

KirkP

Agent
Hi everyone. We are fully authorized by InFocus for their ScreenPlay line(in fact, we are linked right off of their site for the 4805). The 4805 is the only product that we can sell online and outside of Los Angeles, we maintain a showroom in S. California where we display & sell the ScreenPlay 5700 & 7205. So, your purchase is fully authorized and you'll receive complete warranty coverage.

KirkP

Agent
If anyone is interested in purchasing a fixed frame screen, I'm happy to put together a customized bundle for the 4805 & screen. Da-Lite offers Perm Wall and Cinema Contour models. Just let me know the size you are interested in or call me and we can determine the screen size, throw distance and anything else you need to know.

Thanks.

Kevin Webb

Agent
WOW!

That was my initial reaction after seeing this projector in action. If you are unsure and live in the Sacramento,CA area, Magnolia Hi-Fi has a room setup with the 4805 and 5700. I was very impressed with the detail and length of the viewing angles. They had Freaky Friday (Jamie Lee-Curtis version) playing and you could easily make out the freckles on Lindsay Lohann's shoulders!

I was heavily leaning towards a Mits 55413 before this offer and now that I have seen it up close, I can't believe that I can get the projector, screen, and ceiling mount for less than the Mits.
Now I have to wait for my final walkthru to make sure I can fit this into the room of my new condo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks