What's new

Infinity TSS-750 System (1 Viewer)

Jeremy B.

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone had any experience with the Infinity TSS-750 sytem? http://www.infinitysystems.com/homea...rod=TSS-750CHR

I am thinking of purchasing this system for the speakers of my first HT setup. I can get it at cost for $370 from HHGregg. The head unit would more than likely be a used H/K AVR 225 from a friend. This would be in a 16' x 18' room that is very open both ways. Any thoughts?

Leigh_M

Stunt Coordinator
I listened to these when I was HT shopping a few weeks ago. If you will using them for only HT, I think they will work well. I didn't like them for music.

Jeremy B.

Stunt Coordinator
I listened to them for the second time tonight at HHGregg, but was only watching a movie. I think that 90% of the time they will be used for HT, and the other 10% for music. The majority of my music listening at home is on my computer, so they won't really need to be for that.

These were being pushed with a H/K AVR 330, but it looks like mine would be ran off of the AVR 230 (not the 225 now). I'm afraid I am going to buy them, get them home and hooked up, and find out I want more.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks