Infinity TSS-750 System

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Jeremy B., Jan 9, 2004.

1. Jeremy B.

Jeremy B. Stunt Coordinator

Has anyone had any experience with the Infinity TSS-750 sytem? http://www.infinitysystems.com/homea...rod=TSS-750CHR

I am thinking of purchasing this system for the speakers of my first HT setup. I can get it at cost for $370 from HHGregg. The head unit would more than likely be a used H/K AVR 225 from a friend. This would be in a 16' x 18' room that is very open both ways. Any thoughts?

2. Leigh_M

Leigh_M Stunt Coordinator

I listened to these when I was HT shopping a few weeks ago. If you will using them for only HT, I think they will work well. I didn't like them for music.

3. Jeremy B.

Jeremy B. Stunt Coordinator

I listened to them for the second time tonight at HHGregg, but was only watching a movie. I think that 90% of the time they will be used for HT, and the other 10% for music. The majority of my music listening at home is on my computer, so they won't really need to be for that.

These were being pushed with a H/K AVR 330, but it looks like mine would be ran off of the AVR 230 (not the 225 now). I'm afraid I am going to buy them, get them home and hooked up, and find out I want more.