What's new

Infinity 5.1 package... (1 Viewer)

KevinGB

Auditioning
are they any good? My parents have one and I was wondering if they are any good. They are going to be upgrading to a $7-10k HT in the near future because they are building a house and are not going to use the surrounds and the center again so I was going to get those from them but if they aren't much better than what I have then I won't bother asking them(I am in Utah while they are in Ohio so its not like I can go to their house and get them).

I have a KLH Center and two sony sattelites from the SA-VE525 combo I have. My mains are Jensen C-7s. I dont know the model number for the Infinity's because they are like 4 years old. They got them from Circuit City though. Dont know if that makes a difference.

Vincent_S

Second Unit
I don't know too much about KLH, but I had an Infinity setup and really liked it for the $ I spent. I think that I am going to have to agree with Adil M and say there is going to be a big difference between what you have and the Infinities.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks