What's new

Important Musings (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Well, here we are one year after one of the worst tragedies in American history. The day's going fairly normal. I'm in the livingroom watching television and my mother comes upstairs and tells me that her sister (whom she was very close with) is dying.

I thought it important to post this, as a gentle reminder to take advantage of all the time you have with your loved ones. You'll regret it later if you don't.

Vickie_M

Senior HTF Member
I'm sorry to hear that Adam. I don't know what else to say.

My husband and I never ever part, either in person or on the phone, without saying "I love you." We know it's true whether we say it or not, but it's just become a habit. A good habit.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
My sympathies as well, Adam.

My mom always said that no one ever got too much love—or was told that they were loved too often.
My husband and I never ever part, either in person or on the phone, without saying "I love you."
Just keep that up, Vickie.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
...as a gentle reminder to take advantage of all the time you have with your loved ones.
A good philosophy no matter what the circumstances.
Sorry to hear about your aunt, Adam. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks