What's new

I'm looking for best sound quality... (1 Viewer)

BryanK

Stunt Coordinator
Hey guys, Thanks for your time.
My budget is going to be around 2k.
However im in an apartment and dont want alot of volume, just perfect sound if i can get it. so my emphasis is NOT on the sub as much as the center, fronts and rears. (although i'm shure my neighbors wont mind a good wall moving jolt every now and then :D )
My room size is H-7.5'W-15'L-21' I sit about 11' from the front so i have ample room for 7.1 surround.
my reciver is an Pioneer 811s with JBL NSP24II (5.1 Hometheater kit):thumbsdown:
Will I be happy with a good DIY kit? I have never listened to any. What can i compair them to? what kits will be best for my needs? I have been down in the speaker section of this fourm, and I'm reading alot about Paradigm speakers. There is a store not to far from me that carries them, and I will be heading over durring the week to take a listen.
How should I invest my time and money?
Thanks for your time. Bryan

Tim Morton

Stunt Coordinator
I think best sound quality should always be written as best sound quality i can afford. In other words , what is your budget. And how serious are you about DIY? Head over to http://www.audioc.com/ and look through the priceing...it can go from affordable to WOW!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks