What's new

I'm done! (1 Viewer)

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
Finished. Turned in my last final, modestly titled 'death of critique' a few minutes ago. Graduating on Friday, cum laude (if I didn't screw up this semester (which I don't think I did)) with a bachelors of arts in cinema-television critical studies from USC. and I have a promising internship interview tomorrow. I'm not sure where four years went to, because In my opinion about the equivalent of three semesters of high school time have past, but oh well, I'm launching into the real world. Damn.

I'm shooting for a career in post production. holy shit, i'm actually graduating.

Kirk Gunn

Screenwriter
Congrats !!!!! Take a big, deep breath and savor this moment......

Now the real learning is just about to begin ! Good luck in your interview !

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Congratulations Adam. You can now become a contributing member of society—or at least after an internship. ;).

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member

Actually you're just getting started on your real education but enjoy the ride its going to be fun :)

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
And now I've got an internship for 6-8 weeks with the post crew of season six of 24. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks