What's new

if today is anything like yesterday... (1 Viewer)

Bob McLaughlin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob
Mike, I got your whole life solved for you.

First: do #7 on your list of goals (write a novel). Get it published. Make SURE it is a bestseller!

Second: Now that you are rich and famous, do the rest of the things on your list of goals.

See? Problem solved!

Micah Cohen

Screenwriter
[Micah slaps forehead with palm of hand]

That's IT!

Now... If I only had a story to tell... Damn.

I should have been an astronaut. Or a cowboy. Or a deep sea diver. Or a pair of ragged claws scuttling.

I am certain that NEXT WEEK will be a better week for me. I am certain of it. I will come back with a new attitude, even tho I know one of the marketing managers will be returning from a roadtrip and will in effect rewrite and rethink everything that was done this week, and I will be happy and chipper and enthusiastic! I WILL!

But now that the boss has left for the day, I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit around in my office and surf the web when I could be driving home with Motley Crue blasting in my car!

Hey, you've all been great support today. I appreciate your answers and feedback. Now I'm going home. Watch a movie, relax. Reenergize. Spend some money on frivolous things this weekend -- DVDs, CDs. Eat well and rejoice.

And then attack Monday with a newfound enthusiasm! YES!

Wow. Tony Robbins is right! Sheesh. I gotta zip.

MC

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks