What's new

I wonder if I should see a doctor.. (1 Viewer)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
you know, I hate when I go into the doctor for something (and I'm a guy, so I NEVER do) and it's nothing, can't do a damn thing for me. always feel like I wasted his and my own time.

anyway I've noticed for a little while (I dunno, 5 years) that one side of my nose is ALWAYS plugged up, but it switches off every few hours lol

it's kind of annoying, but I'll probably never have it looked at.

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
Id assume that someone is paying for your health insurance so why not make them provide you with something in return?

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
I dunno. I hate docs.

I'm a college student so i'd have to go to student health services.

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Well, there's something obviously wrong with your sinuses. If you do go to a doctor, you could get a 5 day prescription of Zithromax. That is some good shit! Works like a charm, and VERY fast!

Mike H

Stunt Coordinator
*** DISCLAIMER ***

I AM NOT A DOCTOR, YOU SHOULD GO TO A DOCTOR FOR BETTER ADVICE

*** DISCLAIMER ***

With that said, Zithromax is an anti-biotic. I doubt he has had a bacterial infection for over 5 years. Either his body would have dealt with it or he'd be dead. Using antibiotics for everything is not the key. That causes resistance to antiobiotics for other illnesses like TB. Get a drug resistant form of TB and say goodbye to everyone you love.

It's most likely that one of your tubes that drains your sinuses is a little smaller than the other, letting it fill up with mucus and causing the clogging. Or you may be allergic to a cat or dog if you have them and that's how it shows up.

I'm allergic to my cats(not severly and I deal w/ it because I love them), but I don't think I'm allergic to my dog.

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Very true Mike! Forgot about the 5 year thing when posting. I just mentioned Zithromax because my sister had the same problem, only for about a month though, and zithromax worked like a charm!

NathanP

Supporting Actor
Philip-- that happens to me when I'm sick, but not now..

A kid I babysat for had a problem like that.. he had his adnoids/tonsils take out..

I would think that's your problem..

What about a humidifier? Got one of those? In winter the air gets dry and your nose always gets stuffed up then!

Nathan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks