What's new

Doctor, Doctor (1 Viewer)

Robert McNay

Agent
Real Name
Robert
Hi. There have been 3 TV series that could make my sides ache from laughing so much, 2 are Barney Miller and WKRP in Cincinnati. The third seems to have disappeared from everywhere. It was Matt Frewer's next series after Max Headroom, Doctor, Doctor. It ran 40 episodes and was really well reviewed, but it never gained an audience.

Recently, browsing through the Crackle streaming service's library, I found it, but only the first 6 episodes of it. It was still just as funny as I remember, I was laughing almost constantly 3 hours. The post credits opening of episode 5, I almost suffocated from lack of air.

I went searching the internet and found reviews and episode listing, but only the same 6 episodes everywhere. Does anyone know anything about this series and why only the first 6 episodes are being shown? I would really hate to think the other 34 have been lost.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Episode one has a wild range of different levels of picture and sound quality.

One shot had the corners of the screen blurred out as if it was recorded off of someone’s tv.
A few scenes sound like they are recorded on a sound stage like a play.
Lots of brick walls behind windows and doors.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks