What's new

I think Milk is DISGUSTING what do you think? (1 Viewer)

NathanP

Supporting Actor
When I was a baby, Mom gave me formula..
I only have milk with cereal, but that is it.
Do you like milk?
Got Water?

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Well, if you thought milk was so disgusting, you wouldn't have it AT ALL. More like, you don't favor milk all by itself. That's cool.
I myself, I was born and raised in America's Dairyland. And, I am living up to the stereotype. Milk does my body good :)
Bruce
------------------
mstprev.gif

Welcome aboard the Satellite of Love

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
Born and raised in Minnesota. I average one-half gallon per day. I WOULD DIE WITHOUT MILK!
biggrin.gif

------------------
The Dark Tower
jamaris1.jpg

Fearless Vampire Killers (1967)?

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
I was previously a cereal only milk consumer. Then I got cereal that I can have dry. So now the only way I get milk is as an ingredient in my recipes.
To make you milk drinkers feel better, I'm only 135-140 lbs and 5'8", so I'm under average. Maybe it does do a body good, but it tastes weird all by itself.

Kevin Leonard

Supporting Actor
C'mon now...how can you hate milk? I usually drink it when I'm eating, but I'm amazed at how well it goes with everything: fruit, candy, macaroni, pizza (the final being a particularly mind-blowing combo :) ).
If you're lactose intolerant, OK, but I fail to see how one can hate milk. As was said above, it does a body good.
------------------
Have you ever noticed anyone driving slower than you is an idiot? And anyone driving faster than you is a maniac!! - George Carlin
ICQ: 55259446 (or just search for "John Shaft"...can you dig?)

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
I use to drink 4 liters every day. Fattening stuff. I still drink a lot of milk but not as much as before.
------------------
you lose it here and your in a world of hurt...

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I find it ironic that this is coming from the same guy who has another thread in this area about candy bars, what do you thnk is in a 3 Musketeer's bar?!
wink.gif

I love milk, especially when it's ice cold! I drink so much of it in fact, that the terminators endoskeleton has got nothing on the strenght of MY skeletal structure!
------------------
God bless the USA and the men and woman of our military and their families!
[Edited last by John Williamson on October 28, 2001 at 07:09 PM]

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Yep, I love milk, plain as is or with chocolate. We go through 4 bags a week in our house (each bag has 3 smaller bags in it).
------------------
Link Removed
15354t.jpg

------------------
My Favourite Movie
[Edited last by Neil Joseph on October 28, 2001 at 07:46 PM]

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I absolutely cannot stand plain milk - tastes like chalk water! Yuck!
------------------
My top ten movies that need to be on dvd:
1. Akira Kurosawa's Dreams 2. Freaks 3. Men With Guns 4. The Ninth Configuration 5. The Reflecting Skin 6. Santa Sangre 7. Treasure of the Sierra Madre 8. Voyager 9. White Heat 10. Wings of Desire

Tim Maynard

Stunt Coordinator
I love milk. Sometimes when I'm sitting up late watching a DVD, I'll have a glass or two, plus cookies of course
------------------
Tim Maynard
"Your Village called! Their Idiot is missing!"

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Steve,
We can get bags of milk here as well. You buy a special container that the bags sit in and use it to pour the milk. It's actually a pretty good system. Saves on having to use non-biodegradable plastic for milk jugs.
Bruce
------------------
mstprev.gif

Welcome aboard the Satellite of Love

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
Milk is still bagged on the island, too. Not sure about Vancouver.
Milk in the cereal, a small glass on the side does me good for a day. My main source is H20...I'm downing up to 8 litres of a day now. :)
Jay-2o
------------------
Link RemovedLink Removed
epi101_photo1.jpg

[email protected] 2001 Film List I Am Jack's DVD List
"Clown college? You can't eat that!" Homer Simpson
My Own Film Review Website Is Coming Soon!

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Well my fav drinks would be
1. Diet Pepsi
2. Molson EX
3. 2% milk VERY cold
Brent L

Duane_T

Stunt Coordinator
I HAVE to have milk after any food with a tomato-based sauce (pizza, lasagna, pizza pops, etc) and after chili. If I don't, its like not having a smoke after.
Also sometimes after a good night of drinking.

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
Being vegan, I agree, it is DISGUSTING!
wink.gif

Although, having said that, I do use soya milk ocassionally when cooking. It has a smoother, cleaner taste to it, and is a lot better for you (not that I care a jot about the health aspect, mind).

FredHD

Stunt Coordinator
I try to avoid milk whenever possible. Especially cow's milk. I can't see how some people drink as much milk as they do. Cow's milk is made for consumption by animals with four stomachs that grow to weigh up to a half ton. Not for humans. The world has been fooled by the dairy lobby.
Give me WestSoy Vanilla over cow's milk anyday.
------------------
Have good mosh-pitting!!

John Stone

Supporting Actor
I've been vegan for almost 10 years now. The thought of drinking a glass of cows milk makes me feel nauseous. Humans don't need cows milk, it's not good for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks