What's new
World Wide Stereo

I picked up some Paradigms, how's this price sound? (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.
Frank...graduated from Hastings High 10 years ago (god, I'm turning into an old man...my 10 year reunion is this summer). I'm actually surprised to find so many Nebraskans on the HTF. I thought we were real rarities on here.

Bill Blank

Stunt Coordinator
I've got a good relationship with the dealer that he rewards with great prices. I keep coming back and sending new customers his way.

Bill

Greg Haynes

Supporting Actor
Bill,

I live south of you in Delaware and was looking on purchasing some Paradigm Ref In-walls for my new house. I was looking at the SA30's I believe and he wants $675/pair. Is your dealer somewhat close to Delaware. I live in the Newark/Wilmington area and I would definitely be willing to drive to save money.

And boy did you get a great deal. I paid $1450 for my Studio 60v2 & Studio CC's two years ago.

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
33% off is a great deal, especially if you just walked in for the first time. My first setup consisted of Paradigm(2pr) Mini Monitors/CC350/PS1000. It was my first time in the store I bought them from and was able to walk away with the same discount you got. When the new Studio(v3) came out and I upgraded to 40/20/570 I figured I was going to have to pay close to full cost. I was able to walk out with 15% off, free Premier Metal stands and don't pay for 14mths no charge.

Kevin

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
33% off is a great deal, especially if you just walked in for the first time. My first setup consisted of Paradigm(2pr) Mini Monitors/CC350/PS1000. It was my first time in the store I bought them from and was able to walk away with the same discount you got. When the new Studio(v3) came out and I upgraded to 40/20/570 I figured I was going to have to pay close to full cost. I was able to walk out with 15% off, free Premier Metal stands and don't pay for 14mths no charge.

Kevin

Jeff

Supporting Actor
I was going to start my own thread but then I saw this one...What is the average price in US or Canadian dollars for the Monitor 3's and 5's. I don't see any pricing on Paradigms site so it would be nice to know what price to expect when I start looking for either of these.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff

Supporting Actor
I was going to start my own thread but then I saw this one...What is the average price in US or Canadian dollars for the Monitor 3's and 5's. I don't see any pricing on Paradigms site so it would be nice to know what price to expect when I start looking for either of these.

Thanks,

Jeff

GrahamT

Supporting Actor
The price for Monitor 3s is about $600 CDN, Monitors 5s are about $730 CDN. You can get 10-15 % off of that when you buy.

GrahamT

Supporting Actor
The price for Monitor 3s is about $600 CDN, Monitors 5s are about $730 CDN. You can get 10-15 % off of that when you buy.

Jon_Welker

Second Unit
Not to get off topic, but do any of you Nebraskans think the Huskers will beat Mizzou this year in football?

Jon_Welker

Second Unit
Not to get off topic, but do any of you Nebraskans think the Huskers will beat Mizzou this year in football?

Frank Lee

Stunt Coordinator
LOL, that is a big change in topic. I'm not a real big husker fan, so I couldn't tell you if they will win or not. I do know that I bet my wife (who is a big fan) every game. I always take the opposition to the huskers. We always bet a DVD. I am hoping to expand my DVD collection this year.

Back on Topic...I am now just waiting for the speakers to show up.

Frank Lee

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, most of the time I don't come out ahead, but these last few years haven't been too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks