What's new

I need help!! (online shoclwave game) (1 Viewer)

KyleS

Screenwriter
I wasnt able to make it that far yet Peter so I am not much help :b

KyleS

KyleS

Screenwriter
Oh yeah and thanks for the game that wastes that much more of my time at work :p)

KyleS

Ross Williams

Supporting Actor
I can't figure out how to get past the 'cells' level. I realize that you should drop the diamond on the baddies, but how to do it? Or is it something else?

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
if you delete netgems.html from the end of that link there are more games.

KyleS

Screenwriter
I am with you Peter on the Well Done level are they patting us on the back because we got this far? I cant seem to figure this level out at all. Its got to be something where you can let just 1 side fall and fill up the bottom then you can push the remaining ones off?

KyleS

Peter McDonald

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I've managed to lure the monsters out and drop a stone on them... thus destroying the 2 vertical blocks on the left and right side of the bottom ledge. I can't find a way to get the stones out of there though. I move in and displace one stone, but then there are two stones there (so you can't move any more after that).
I think they made it impossible :frowning:
Peter

KyleS

Screenwriter
You might have to be lucky enough to blow one of the monsters up right underneath the main U-shaped figure so that when the balls drop from above they fall all the way down... Basically have the monster follow you through the stars and he will be smashed by the rock which will explode leaving a hole for the other rocks to fall through. Hmmmm good thinking Peter glad that you thought of that ;)
Now we will just have to try and see if that works.
KyleS

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks