What's new

I need a component video switcher...any recommendations? (1 Viewer)

EGM

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Galen
I did a quick search of the forum and couldn't find any information. Does anyone have a component video switcher that they would recommend?

I have a Toshiba 56H80 that I have my digital cable box with an HDTV decoder running into one component input, and my dvd player running into the other. My wife is getting me an XBox for Christmas (god bless that woman) ;) therefore making it necessary for me to get a component video switcher.

Any input would be welcome, I would prefer an economical solution, but I don't want to sacrifice quality.

Thanks ahead of time for your help!

GM

EGM

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Galen
Thanks Michael...you da man...

:D

I kept searching under component video switcher or switch and didn't get any results...never thought to just search HD video switching...

Thanks again for your help!

GM

Gabriel_Lam

Screenwriter
If you can afford the Zektor, by all means, get that. If not, the Inday is a great choice for the money too. Those two are probably the two best on the market for under 3 bills.

Tyler_T

Auditioning
More like the Pelican component video switcher.
For $100, you get digital audio switches, component inputs on all, even broadband inputs. Get it. Now. You know you want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks