What's new

I LOVE my Pioneer Elite VSX-53TX!!! (1 Viewer)

Bill Will

Screenwriter
Drew's Right, So it's a gamble but I would also think it depends on what your own state laws are on warranties. Has anybody had Pioneer reject a warranty because it was bought on the web? I would first check with the authorized Pioneer repair center that's near you to see how they would handle it. I know the repair center near me (I don't think it's a Pionner though) has told me all he wants to see is the date on the sales receipt & he will fix it even if the companies have told him that it's not from an authorized dealer & he handles almost ALL the major brands. Maybe the company doesn't pay him? but maybe on atuhorized dealer repairs he adds things on that he never fixed (Just Like the car dealers do) to get back his money for the non-authorized repairs. But it's still a gamble.

Scott Goldsmith

Stunt Coordinator
I got mine from a local Ultimate Electronics, $695 out the door, I have a friend that works there :) I have seen them on ebay new for $699, all over the place you can get them online, it's up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks