What's new

I have a X800M2 sony blue ray (2 Viewers)

appinboy

Auditioning
Real Name
Richard
My SonyX800M2 will not pass through video and audio to my Sony Bravia TV through my Yamaha RXV1600 recev ; it will only pass through video to my TV but audio to my recev if I put my Receiver HDMI Audio support to Other it is suppose to pass through both video and audio to another hdmi componet but all i get is a distorted video but in HDMI RXV1600 mode it passes through the video but audio only to my reciever ; i had no issues before with my yamaha 1800 ; it seems like my receiver will not pass through both audio and video from the blue ray to my tv ; I am using the 1st HDMI out onthe x800m2 ; so it looks like i;d have to run a direct in to my tv if wanting to use tv speakers and digital coxaial from the blue ray to my revce if on occasion i want to use my sound system ; before i could do both HDMI in and OUT and turn down volume on my revcever and listen on the tv speakers

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks