What's new

I bought Peter Pan SE, where's my free movie ticket? (1 Viewer)

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Just got my "FREE" ticket from Disney. Called them on the 13th on got it today. Can't ask for anything more than that! :D

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
The ticket sez valid until March 31, 2002. I also heard that in the state of California that there is no expiration date, as of Jan. 1, 2002.
Here's the bummer, it's only good at certain theaters. I live in So. Cal. and AMC is everywhere, but it's not listed!
Another f-----up deal from Disney!!!!
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

DavidEC

Stunt Coordinator
Due to a large number of Best Buy stores not receiving their minimum forty copies of Peter Pan:
I went to my local "BB" and was told that they sold out of the 'Free Ticket' copies of Peter Pan on Tuesday and would not lower the price on other copies still in the store...

What a rip... Due to my working hours I can only get to "BB" on Saturdays.....

Alot of times I will go to a local 24 hour Wal-Mart on Tuesday AM (like 2am) and get new releases.. the for some reason the store did not have "Peter Pan" on the floor and when I went Sat. they were also sold out of the free ticket versions...

--David

rob kilbride

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rob Kilbride
David, I'd call 1-888-BESTBUY like I did because they probably did not recieve their 40 copies and the manager is probably full of crap. They will refer him to the memo and they will honor the discount. Its been happening all over the country.

DavidEC

Stunt Coordinator
.... call 1-888-BESTBUY.... they probably did not recieve their 40 copies.... They will refer him to the memo and they will honor the discount....
I emailed customer service and waiting for reply...

I would not be so upset if it was not that I was watching an ABC program either Sat. Night or Sunday and saw a "Peter Pan" DVD advert that still stated that it should of come with the movie ticket..

It could also be that the free tickets were only in DVD's in markets where their were theaters that would take the ticket?? I think that I read that the ticket was only good at AMC line of theaters and their is not a AMC in my area??

--David

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks