What's new

Hunter - all seven seasons will be released on 27th of July! (1 Viewer)

Mr. Pacino

Second Unit
Real Name
Nico
All seven Seasons (152 episodes) of "Hunter" will be released on July 27th in a special box!

Seasons 4-7 will be released for the first time ever!!!!

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
I would guess the quality should be ok with all episodes spread across 28 DVDs

Here is the info from tvshowsondvd.com http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Hunter-The-Complete-Series/13791

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Does that include the several episodes of the show when it was brought back in the early 2000s? Also, I believe there were a couple of reunion movies in-between as well.

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
Will Mill Creek still release season 4 to 7 seperately? I already have season 1 to 3 from Anchor Bay.

Duane Alford

Second Unit
I see 21 Jump Street is getting the complete series treatment too. Yet Renegade's re-release is stuck at one. If they released a complete series set of Renegade I'd have to jump on it

Craig Byrne

Agent
I'd be interested in this if it had the "Season 8" episodes from 2004 on it. NBC didn't even finish airing them, so it'd be like getting something totally new.

I will say the new packaging is much better than the original releases - I saw Seasons 1 and 2 in Target and was impressed. The artwork for the "full series" set isn't that good though - I could barely recognize Fred Dryer there.

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
I just got seasons 1&2 from Target when I was in LA recently so am hoping the rest will be released individually too

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Originally Posted by nikkif99uk

I just got seasons 1&2 from Target when I was in LA recently so am hoping the rest will be released individually too

Yeah, but unlike the whole Mary Tyler Moore Show uproar about releasing a complete set after seasons had been released, you're only out 15 bucks on the Hunter 2 pack. Eat the 15 bucks, or sell the two individual seasons, and buy the complete set.

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
only thing is I cannot afford the shipping to the UK on complete season sets, the customs charges are too expensive if the product costs more than £18

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.