Real Name
Roland Lataille
This version of Cinderella is free with ads on VUDU:

1v.jpg

John Maher_289910

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Maher
How can anyone not understand an English accent?
Well, I do know that most people whose first language is not English, absolutely do not understand a British accent. I used to work for department that was primarily made up of a British workforce. Every time we had anyone from non-English speaking counties in a workshop, I had to re-state everything a person with a English accent said. They didn't comprehend a word of it. They always understood American English, though. I always assumed it was based on their exposure to American television shows, and films. Obviously, it has more to do with the person speaking it, than the language itself.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
The reason I like it so much was my mom and dad had just gotten home from the drive-in back in 1954 and she told me about this movie that was about a little girl walking in the desert talking to giant ants. At least that's the way I remembered it. It was many, many years later was I finally able to see it and say, "That's the movie my mom was telling me about!"

StephenDH

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Stephen
The red title has been around since the first recordable VHS tapes.

Going out to watch THE SNOW QUEEN 2.
I was about to say that on UK TV broadcasts the colour sections of otherwise black and white movies are often missing, e.g. "Portrait of Jennie" etc. Then it occurred to me that it's so long since they were on TV that I may have been watching on a black and white TV set.:lol::blush:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
For some reason I haven't watched a 3D disc in quite a while, though I have several recent ones that I haven't yet watched (Godzilla vs. Kong, Dune, Shogun Women, etc.). I re-watched Sing with company last week, but decided just to run it in 2D rather than try and get everyone set up for 3D viewing.

I also haven't watched a ton of movies lately, period. Not sure why. Winter doldrums, I guess, though one would think that's the best time to watch movies.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
I'm waiting on HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA 3; DARK COUNTRY (probably lost at the rail yards that thieves broke into 2 weeks ago) ; FLIGHT OF THE BUTTERFLIES. Still haven't watched SNOW QUEEN 3 & 4; BOSS BABY FAMILY BUSINESS; SPACE JUNK.

The pickings are getting slim. Looking for HAPPY FAMILY and I hear there is a HAPPY FAMILY 2. Of course ETERNALS when it comes out in March.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
FINALLY, got around to ordering and watching THE YOUNG AND PRODIGIOUS T.S. SPIVET, superb 3D. I recently watched THE MARTIAN, which was, supposedly, filmed in 3D, and it looked like a conversion, to me. SPIVET is simply 3D perfection.

It is, John. One of my favorite 3D titles

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks