What's new

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
I enjoyed it, sort of. Read up on it if you want. Another addition to my 3D collection. :thumbsup::thumbsup::3dglasses:

71dZPZj9iUL._SX342_.jpg

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
RSM (AUS) announced the release of Hotel Transylvania 3D for release Jan 19, 2022.

RSM does have a presence on Amazon.com with the storefront PrimeDVDs
In the past the AmazonUS order has gone live sometime around the time of the AUS release (or a week later). There Amazon items have been Fulfilled by Amazon and
shipped from the US make turnaround time much faster though SOMETIMEs a few dollars more than direct for RSM

$42AUD shipped to the US direct (approx 30USD). I would expect it to be $32-35 when it goes up on AMazon if past items are predictive

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Good CG, 3D was pretty good, story was also pretty good too, but this feature was meant for young girls. My wife said she had already seen it with our granddaughters. But I reminded her that this viewing was special...IT WAS IN 3D!!!

LOUSY AUDIO...as usual. Had to crank it up. Just an addition to my collection. :thumbsup::thumbsup::3dglasses:

1621177609_snimok-8-2.png

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
RSM (AUS) announced the release of Hotel Transylvania 3D for release Jan 19, 2022.

RSM does have a presence on Amazon.com with the storefront PrimeDVDs
In the past the AmazonUS order has gone live sometime around the time of the AUS release (or a week later). There Amazon items have been Fulfilled by Amazon and
shipped from the US make turnaround time much faster though SOMETIMEs a few dollars more than direct for RSM

$42AUD shipped to the US direct (approx 30USD). I would expect it to be $32-35 when it goes up on AMazon if past items are predictive

I bought Hotel Transylvania 3 when it was $6.99 on Vudu. It has some nice pop-outs but not much depth.

sbjork

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Stephen
Flesh for Frankenstein has arrived, but the funny thing is, I started watching Creature first. But I'm about to check it out.

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
Good CG, 3D was pretty good, story was also pretty good too, but this feature was meant for young girls. My wife said she had already seen it with our granddaughters. But I reminded her that this viewing was special...IT WAS IN 3D!!!

LOUSY AUDIO...as usual. Had to crank it up. Just an addition to my collection. :thumbsup::thumbsup::3dglasses:

1621177609_snimok-8-2.png

no kids in this house John, I do however have all the Tinkerbell movies !.

sbjork

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Stephen
Wow does Flesh For Frankenstein look amazing in 3D! Tons of gory pop out and nude depth!;) As corny and campy as I remember the last time I saw it on 1977! View attachment 120931
I didn't get a chance to watch the whole thing last night since I'm caretaking for a wife with a new Frankenknee, but I did manage to run down and pop it in last night. In my case, the last time that I saw it was in 1991 at a 3D revival in the Twin Cities, and it's always been one of my fondest 3D memories. The VS disc validates those memories. The depth and dimensionality are as good as any 3D movie that I have ever seen -- funnily enough, looking at it now, it's the closeups of the angular faces of the actors which are as remarkable as anything. Can't think of another 3D title where the facial structures exhibit that kind of depth; even the noses, chins, and cheekbones pop off the screen.

It's also one of the cleanest-looking Space-Vision titles that I've seen. The grain is finer than normal, but the detail is still present. If they applied any DNR to try to smooth it out a bit, that was done judiciously.

While I haven't watched all of it and may have missed some issues, on a quick look, it's a reference 3D title. (I did notice a couple of flat shots here and there that I don't remember, but they've likely always been there.)

Interdimensional

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ed
Don't bother with it. It's only 37 minutes long and the flying sequences are few and far between. :3dglasses:
View attachment 120783

I can see how some might be underwhelmed, but I really like this one. The scenery is beyond spectacular, and the native dual 70mm photography is top-notch. It was shot with the IWerks 3-D rig, state-of-the-art for the time. The storyline and acting is basic stuff, and the running time and clumsily inserted educational content are to be expected for large format special venue films like this. The visuals are tremendous.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks