What's new

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Excellent all around except for the audio. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :3dglasses:

1604528180127.png

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Here's a funny one. Bought SAMMY'S GREAT ESCAPE and thinking A TURLE'S TALE 2: SAMMY'S ESCAPE FROM PARADISE was part 2, it wasn't. SGE (going to the great-grandkids) was the US title and ATT2: SEFP was the UK title.

To remedy that problem I just bought A TURTLE'S TALE: SAMMY'S ADVENTURES for $8 new off eBay.

1604544841855.png

Last edited:

David Norman

Senior HTF Member

David Norman

Senior HTF Member

Sorry, I thought when you mentioned the Audio you meant you had it already.

There weren't that many releases of Planes 2 3D -- Brazil, India, and Mexico I think. It has been extremely difficult to find anywhere.
I looked for the Brazilian release last you when I made some orders from Brazil (I think that site has now blocked international sales).

The Mexican item disappeared from the one site that shipped to the US. I got the Mexican disc years ago at a different retailer which has now shut down shipping.

I know the MX title is in Spanish and I think the BR was only in Portuguese. Indian items typically are in English and seems I remember a couple of those had only 5.1 lossy instead of 7.1 lossless, OTOH, I don't remember any major quality issues with the audio other than think 'it could have been better"

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Just bought this. The trailer looks awesome. Could care less about the reviews. I have to see it for myself.
UPSIDE DOWN / (3-D) [Bluray]

The wife and I just watched it and we really liked it. The 3D wasn't the best, audio was good but we enjoyed bantering back and forth about what was going on in the movie, which at times was a little hard to understand.

All in all a great addition to your 3D collection. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :3dglasses:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks