What's new

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Hopefully you have 3D adjustment on your monitor or Blu-ray player. I had to turn mine to 2+ to enjoy the 3D. Set at 0 the 3D is pretty boring.
How does it compare with the first, Skull Island and The Meg? I guess we could rank them. I kind of forgot how they rank. Maybe...

Skull
Meg
God
?
I thought all 3 of those killed. I only saw God in Imax 3D and just LOVED IT! I love it at home too.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
How does it compare with the first, Skull Island and The Meg? I guess we could rank them. I kind of forgot how they rank. Maybe...

Skull
Meg
God
?
I thought all 3 of those killed. I only saw God in Imax 3D and just LOVED IT! I love it at home too.
In that list, Meg just gotta be last, IMHO. Bad acting, oh is the acting bad.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
In that list, Meg just gotta be last, IMHO. Bad acting, oh is the acting bad.
Ha. And I thought the acting was far worse in Skull Island, especially the vapid performance by Brie Larson, an otherwise terrific actress. The only good performance in that film is John C Reilly Imo. ;)

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Ha. And I thought the acting was far worse in Skull Island, especially the vapid performance by Brie Larson, an otherwise terrific actress. The only good performance in that film is John C Reilly Imo. ;)
Oh gad no, I thought Brie was fine for the role. The female lead in Meg has all the emotional range of a lamp post. The little girl out acts her. Reilly is good in his role.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Yeah, the CGI is the star in both those films.
Now the funny thing was Sam L. I did pay attention to him being Sam L. Even in Tarzan he was just Sam L, just one step away from Pulp Fiction. lol I love him but I wonder if he has done anything that goes beyond his normal. Kind of like those amazing surprises you see, like Robin Williams in stuff like One Hour Photo. Or even better, Vincent Price in Witchfinder. Sam just needs a son-a-bitch director to bring it out of him.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Finally bought my holy grail from eBay...THE FINAL DESTINATION 4 3D (the real deal), but not at the price on the package. I'm nearing the end of buying 3Drs (389) because I can't think of any I really want, other than what is coming down the line, like SHOGUN WOMEN and THE BUBBLE (Roadshow version) or any others from 3D Archives.

s-l1600.jpg

DFurr

Premium
Real Name
Don
Finally bought my holy grail from eBay...THE FINAL DESTINATION 4 3D (the real deal), but not at the price on the package. I'm nearing the end of buying 3Drs (389) because I can't think of any I really want, other than what is coming down the line, like SHOGUN WOMEN and THE BUBBLE (Roadshow version) or any others from 3D Archives.

s-l1600.jpg
I haven't seen that one yet. Is it better than FD5 3D?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks