What's new

Paul Hillenbrand

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul Hillenbrand
That’s more than is listed on wikipedia Paul , Do you think I would have any interest in some of the less we’ll known / obscure titles ?.
Possibly. They run the gamut of 3D authoring, which has always been a learning passion of mine.
when I get chance I must go through the list and try and find trailers!. Oh you have tinker bell and the legend of the neverbeast.... , may I ask where from!.
There is no release source for "TinkerBell and the NeverBeast 3D" that I know exists.

Sorry, NeverBeast should not have been put on the Blu-ray 3D release list.
After a search, the title omitted from that list was Bad Trip 3D, keeping my anticipated 707 Blu-ray release count.
IMG_0069.JPG IMG_0070.JPG

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Just finished watching Frozen 2 3D. While the 3D was pretty good, the film itself was mediocre at best. Very disappointing after the terrific first one.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Just finished watching Frozen 2 3D. While the 3D was pretty good, the film itself was mediocre at best. Very disappointing after the terrific first one.
The first film is better, but 2 is also good, IMHO. 2 doesn’t have a showstopper song and when “Lost in the Woods” or whatever it’s called is performed, they go into music video mode. It was shot in a style different from the rest of the film. Distracting and strange. However, I still feel it’s a good film.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
The first film is better, but 2 is also good, IMHO. 2 doesn’t have a showstopper song and when “Lost in the Woods” or whatever it’s called is performed, they go into music video mode. It was shot in a style different from the rest of the film. Distracting and strange. However, I still feel it’s a good film.
To be clear, I don’t think it’s a bad film by any means. Just......mediocre.

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
Agreed on frozen 2, I was expecting huge things after watching the first film many times over and never being disappointed but our first watch of the sequel left me a bit disappointed. If I’m still alive by then I will give them another viewing over Christmas!.

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
So just finished watching Onward with my wife. after watching 2D trailers I can see why I thought there were a lot of pop outs, however it turns out there wasn’t.
What gave me this impression was the fantastic levels of depth and layering. If only they had added pop outs this would be a superb 3D presentation, well it was but adding in some forward projection would take this beyond nWaves 3D

As it stands I was still very impressed with the 3D and certain scenes were amazing For depth and depth of field. Colours / contrast and details were top notch on my projector but I did suffer some ghosting early on because in my haste I did not warm up my display as I normally would :laugh:.

as for the movie itself.... well my wife says it’s a keeper and we both agree a rewatch will be more enjoyable, I wasn’t to sure about it in the first half and it reminded me of 3 other movies but I won’t say which ones for now!.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
The wife and I truly enjoyed a manly man movie today. Everything about it was great, it even had a scene straight out of HOUSE OF WAX...MOST EXCELLENT! It was fun to see Bart Roberts before his role in THIS ISLAND EARTH along with Lance Fuller...see if you can spot him (Lance). :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :3dglasses:

Taza, Son of Cochise 3-D [Blu-ray]

Last edited:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Well, this was different. The faces Just as creepy as THE POLAR EXPRESS. Good 3D, not great, 7.1 audio and I enjoyed the story line. :3dglasses:

Mars Needs Moms [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy]
Agree for the most part, though I thought these were the first realistic humans in animation that didn't creep me out. I cannot watch The Polar Express, but I had no issues with this for some reason. 3D is fine but nothing special. It was kind of fun seeing Mindy Sterling channeling Frau Farbissina as a Martian, though. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks