What's new

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
I don't think that's the final cover, but AUS is often pretty late on those.

Sanity is a bit easier to order from than JBHiFi and shipping was much faster for me last time. I;m not sure which is more customs friendly for UK though. Sanity removes the 10% GST at checkout instead of having to request it refunded from JB. Sanity shipping was about 1/2 the time and only $1.50AUD more for a single item -- even better if you're making a bigger purchase Sanity shipping is $10AUD for up to 3 or 4 items rather than JB $8.50ea for the first 3-4 different titles (weird the 3 different is substantial higher shipping than 3 of the same title). If you're making a bigger order Sanity often has Promo Code for 10% off $$$ (50/75/150)

The last I checked 10% of $75AUD code LIFEWORKS10 was active

AUS rarely has slipcovers though for those that insist upon them

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
I just tried to order from Amazon Australia, and got a big red banner saying it will not deliver to Canada or the USA. I’ll stick with my German order.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Yes, like David said above, you need to use JB Hi-Fi or Sanity to order Australian discs for shipping to North America.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
I just tried to order from Amazon Australia, and got a big red banner saying it will not deliver to Canada or the USA. I’ll stick with my German order.

Use the AUS equivalent of Best Buy and Circuit City (JBHiFi and Sanity)

Amazon -- Mexico, Brazil, India, Aus, Netherlands and a couple others do not ship to North America and I;m not sure any international.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
My Biglots has a few new 3Ds. Also some were red tagged at half off. $2.50

$5.00
Star Trek Beyond
Paranormal Activity Ghost Dim (one of my favs all fans should watch it this way)
GI Joe Retaliation

$2.50
Paranorman
Megamind
Kung Fu Panda
Rio 2

I got one of each 2.50 for back up purposes since I already had all these. I waited on Trek but wil get a back up later. Got PA, how could I not? and GI i've never seen so I got it.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
On the one hand, Sony stopped supporting 3D for home viewing in the UK about a year ago.

On the other hand, Sony discontinued home 3D for the US in early 2017 but made an exception for the Homecoming disc release.

So, hard to say, maybe not likely but not completely without precedence.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
I've never been pre charged for pre orders as yet in many years.

Neither have I, but a number of of UK folks have said it's happened to them at AmazonUk over the last few months. Not all, but more than a handful and people have been getting conflicting answers from Amazon about why -- mistake vs new policy vs ???

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
I see Disney are releasing a Live version of one of my favourites on November 12th, Lady and the Tramp but only on Disney +. I wonder if this will be the end of Disney 3D Blu Ray.

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
Neither have I, but a number of of UK folks have said it's happened to them at AmazonUk over the last few months. Not all, but more than a handful and people have been getting conflicting answers from Amazon about why -- mistake vs new policy vs ???

Strange, I hope it doesn’t happen to me, I did read amazon are clamping down on people who make up a minimum order for free shipping then cancel an item, not the same thing I know.

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
Strange, I hope it doesn’t happen to me, I did read amazon are clamping down on people who make up a minimum order for free shipping then cancel an item, not the same thing I know.
I have ordered enough for free shipping from A.com and had one of say 2 items come right away while I wait and wait for the rest of the order. Twice I have thought “what the hell, I’ll order from someplace else”, and tried to cancel the remaining items. You go through the steps to cancel, but nothing happens. Amazon.com will not let you because of the free shipping issue.

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
I have ordered enough for free shipping from A.com and had one of say 2 items come right away while I wait and wait for the rest of the order. Twice I have thought “what the hell, I’ll order from someplace else”, and tried to cancel the remaining items. You go through the steps to cancel, but nothing happens. Amazon.com will not let you because of the free shipping issue.

Well I’m guilty and have done it twice in the past, must be a relatively new loop hole breaker.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks