Prometheus
The Book of Life
Life of Pi
Ice Age: Collision Course

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
Watched Incredibles 2 today, story was ok but for us a little long at almost 2 hrs, I had some crosstalk at the start but that was my fault as I didn’t warm up the projector properly.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Another double header tonite. First up was JACK THE GIANT KILLER, TV version, which almost put my wife out of the movie watching mood. But I reeled her in with that Spielberg classic...BFG in 3D.

A wonderful movie, outstanding 3D and at almost 2 hours, it went by very quickly, but it needed that time to tell the story and I'm glad I purchased it.

Another great addition to my collection. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :3dglasses:

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
Another double header tonite. First up was JACK THE GIANT KILLER, TV version, which almost put my wife out of the movie watching mood. But I reeled her in with that Spielberg classic...BFG in 3D.

A wonderful movie, outstanding 3D and at almost 2 hours, it went by very quickly, but it needed that time to tell the story and I'm glad I purchased it.

Another great addition to my collection. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :3dglasses:
It is a very good movie john, some awesome Atmos and bass to.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member

Which country's BFG do you have? I can't remember if you're region free or not

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Bought it from Amazon UK, region B locked. That's why I'm so glad I had my Sammy made to Region Free.

That;s why I asked. I knew the UK was locked but has Atmos while the Region Free India disc is missing the Atmos track,.

There is a region free Netherlands disc with Atmos, but is incredibly difficult to get shipped to the US.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
That;s why I asked. I knew the UK was locked but has Atmos while the Region Free India disc is missing the Atmos track,.

There is a region free Netherlands disc with Atmos, but is incredibly difficult to get shipped to the US.

I buy USED discs and most of them are from MusicMagpie through Amazon UK. Everyone disc that I have bought have been in perfect condition.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
87% claimed -- I just don't understand. I guess it's a great deal figuring 40% off the lowest previous 3 camel price since they don't have to compare this itme to the real item

I checked hte missed deals and see Twilight Zone Complete Series Bluray $55 -- Ended 0% claimed and just laughed. I'm assuming Amazon scuttled that one before it started b/c that's really a good deal. Just waiting for the end of Black Friday week now Amazon can show all these type items it had on Sale that week and claim massive success (almost as good as Prime Day). Of course by then the 0 items sold will be forgotten

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I would not bother, “I Robot” has the same 3D quality you get from watching a regular flat disc with the simulated 3D on your TV turned on.

Thanks! I'd read mixed reviews of the 3D conversion and figured I might buy it if it got cheap enough. But if it's crap, I won't bother!

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
If you liked the movie, which I did, it's a good addition to your 3D collection. Of course, some conversions are better than others. Not sure where this one falls because it's been awhile since I viewed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks