What's new

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Disney's A CHRISTMAS CAROL has wonderful 3D. Plenty of depth with the occasional pop-out. The characters are sort of creepy looking like Polar Express, but other than that a good solid addition to your collection. It's my 241st. 3D disc. :thumbsup: :3dglasses:

3D Projectionist

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Lenny
I would expect it to be a few months yet for a replacement Creature disc but I'm still enjoying the first attempt. The 3D in it is pretty amazing.

Criswell Predicts!

I predict we will see a single boxed 3D Blu-Ray of this film in 2019;)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (3-D) is on sale at Amazon for $19.99. I saw it in 3-D at the cinema, but I wasn't impressed with the 3-D so I decided to buy the 4K/UHD for the same price.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
I predict we will see a single boxed 3D Blu-Ray of this film in 2019

That would be nice since I already have the first movie in the previous Monsters set, but I'd still pay the price of the new Creature set just to get the other 2 movies. (Separate dilemma I have now is having to get another Blu-Ray of "Grease" just to get Grease 2, as that isn't available separately!)

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Just cancelled my JP:FK Amazon UK, ordered it from Amazon USA. Now if they'll lower SKYSCRAPPER AND INCREDIBLES 2 and some of us will be happy. :3dglasses:

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
I have Disney's Coco a hard time on here if I remember, we decided to watch it again yesterday and it was like a completely different film... We both said how good it was and maybe we were not in the right frame of mind the first time, who knows but it's now a thumbs up.

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (3-D) is on sale at Amazon for $19.99. I saw it in 3-D at the cinema, but I wasn't impressed with the 3-D so I decided to buy the 4K/UHD for the same price.

I've pre ordered in the UK, I figured I had the others in 3D so will take a chance, it doesn't seem to have good reports though.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I've pre ordered in the UK, I figured I had the others in 3D so will take a chance, it doesn't seem to have good reports though.
I like JP:FK a lot and the 3D is quite good. I will qualify that by saying I love dinosaur movies!

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
My first encounter with dinosaurs was LOST CONTINENT ('51). I saw in in the early 50's on TV and I was hooked!!!

Being my first, it held a special place in my heart for all that is dinosaurs. Not until I bought the DVD, did I know that some of the scenes were in green...what a revelation and it made the movie that much more special... Come on, release this on BD!!!

Yeah Johnny, it didn't take much to seal our fate...we love dinosaurs!

LeeBob

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lee Solheim
My first encounter with dinosaurs was LOST CONTINENT ('51). I saw in in the early 50's on TV and I was hooked!!!

... Come on, release this on BD!!!

Well - this is not even close to the BD release you want, but I found this morsel on Wikipedia:

Lost Continent was featured in a Season 2 episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000 (Dr. Forrester and TV's Frank taunted Joel Robinson before the film began with the words "Rock Climbing." In a host segment Michael J. Nelson portrayed actor Hugh Beaumont as a member of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse).

The Lost Continent episode of MST3K was released by Shout! Factory as part of their Volume XVIII series DVD boxed set.

3D Projectionist

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Lenny
Talking of 3D I was pondering Terminator II 3D which I really love but do wonder if Terminator 6 due out in July will be in 3D. The conversion of T2 was great and it would be good to see another in the format.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks