What's new

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
For an action-adventure film based on a video game, Tomb Raider was good fun. The cinematic sound design was immersive as expected. Depth was okay and popouts were nearly nonexistent, so I would put it in the mild category. I also had trouble finding a seating location where distant bright objects weren't ghosting (more so than other movies). In spite of my complaints, this is still the preferred way to watch over a flat rendition.

I can see this being either a bd or UHD bd purchase for me.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
That's good to know a cinema has some pride in its 3D presentations!, sadly I have had it with our local complex which happens to be Odeon. I miss going sometimes but there's no point just for the experiance.

I had a feeling the new Jurassic woukd be great in 3D!, the trailers I've watched just look like it will be. Roll on the 3D bd release, I see its up for pre order now.

Just pre-ordered mine from the UK. :thumbsup: :3dglasses:

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
I haven't yet seen any UK pre-orders for a 3D version of THE INCREDIBLES 2. Probably just too early, as I expect there will be one.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Amazon UK said on June 12th that BLACK PANTHER shipped...just received my copy today...crazy bat shit! Martin (that London based lover of 3D movies) only received his on the 10th...whatever Amazon's secret shipping parameters...I finally got mine. :3dglasses:

Last edited:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Have Disney finished with points now ?. I bagged cars 2 3D steelbook from them some time ago.
I don't think so. I just got an email this week touting "Mystery Points" that I should claim.

I haven't heard anything about the rewards points going anywhere.

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
Screenshot_2018-06-15-18-09-52.png
I don't think so. I just got an email this week touting "Mystery Points" that I should claim.

I haven't heard anything about the rewards points going anywhere.

I thought so, no DMR in the UK!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks