What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
No biggie. I like the work, and have no interest in being a businessman, so public sector it is.

I hear ya, and that's very cool. I took passion over extended riches too... being a businessman was never really an interest of mine either. (To my businessman father's credit, he never once objected about that.)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

marcuslaw

Rabid 3-D Aficionado
Real Name
Anthony
Just arrived from Germany. [emoji41]
f41d9b5091b0d22636ff37bfa9046176.jpg

2596064bc155f824729484d04205acfe.jpg

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Forgive me for missing something...

What is the reason for getting a German steelbook of this release? Is it just the steelbook?

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
X men apocalypse and The jungle book look to be the only 2 movies over the next year that will be native 3D, everything else looks to be 2D conversions, very dissapointing.

revgen

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dan
X men apocalypse and The jungle book look to be the only 2 movies over the next year that will be native 3D, everything else looks to be 2D conversions, very dissapointing.

Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk will also be shot in native 3-D. So that's 3 native 3-D films. While disappointing, it's still more than last year, where only The Martian was native 3-D.

Tino

Taken For Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Unless those conversions are excellent as most have been recently. We are long removed from the days of terrible conversions like Clash Of The Titans. That being said I would still like to see more natively filmed 3D.

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
^It's called The Wild Life over here in the states, and yes, I'm looking forward to it. It will be the first Nwave film I've ever seen in the theaters.
I wonder why they do that ?, same with House of magic being 'Thunder'and the house of magic.
The trailers I have seen look stunning. Just looking for the uk theatres release for my local cinema as I to have never seen an NWave in the cinema but drawing a blank...

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
So is anyone looking forward to Robinson Crusoe as much as I am ? !!.

^It's called The Wild Life over here in the states, and yes, I'm looking forward to it. It will be the first Nwave film I've ever seen in the theaters.
As I understand it, The Wild Life was actually the working title, but was changed to Robinson Crusoe in Europe for fear audiences wouldn't get the connection.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunday Billy
Recent bookmarks