What's new

HTF in Audio/Video Interiors magazine! (1 Viewer)

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
There is an article on hometheaterforum.com in my Audio/Video Interiors magazine. Just to let everyone know.

Its a good article that really focuses more on what the HTF has to offer, such as private messaging and a chat room.

Hope this hasnt been posted already (I just got my mag yesterday).

rodney wiley

Second Unit
Anthony, I saw it as well! I don't know about you but Im proud to be a member of such an admired forum! Were famous:D

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Anthony, the way you're thread title is worded, I thought you were going to say you put a mention of HTF in a magazine you're editing! Lemme know if you want the title changed.
Which issue? Seems I recall the magazine surveyed Internet-based home-theater groups about a year or so ago, and, of course, we were mentioned prominently, and Ron was quoted.
So, another story about Internet home-theater sites? Current issue?
Thanks for the heads up. Also, was Rob "coolest, baddest dude at HTF" Lutter mentioned? :)

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
That's really cool! I'm glad to see that the HTF is getting deserved recognition in print. Thanks for sharing this, Anthony.

Daniel Swartz

Second Unit
Anyone know the cheapest way to get a subscription to A/V Interiors? It looks like enews.com is selling them for $19.99/year.... Thanks!

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
Its this months issue i got two days ago.

I got A/V Interiors for $3.95 at bestdealmagazines.com

they have plenty of mags for 3.95 a year, and they dont automatically bill you for the next years subscription after 12 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks