What's new

HTF Fantasy Football League II (1 Viewer)

Danny R

Supporting Actor
Looks like I have a bye week this time, since I'm playing the Keyser Soze' Slayers. ;)

Danny R

Supporting Actor
How will you explain losing to a "bye week"?
I guess you'll find out... if it happens. Still too close to call, but we are both putting up some impressive scores.
I must say I'm pretty impressed with Matthews with 3 TD and over 300 yards passed. I guess you have a winner with that sleeper... he was the dominate QB this week.

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
My team blew up this week. McNair - 2 TDs, Holmes - 4 tds, Booker - 198 yds & 1 TD, Moulds - 100+ yds, Longwell - 3 FGs & 4 xps, and I still have Antwain Smith to go. I also had Travis Henry scoring 3 TDs on my bench. I just wish my Fantasy Team in my league performed as well. They stunk up the joint. :frowning:
-Dean-

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
Yeah, Dean. Thanks a lot. I appreciate that you didn't beat my team by a heartbreakingly small margin and instead opted for the monstrous clobbering. Unless of course, Plaxico Burress catches 10 touchdowns on MNF. :frowning:
Brad

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
While not one of the 100+ point club (yet), unless Randle El has a career night in his first game, I have secured my first of many victories in the HTF FFL (Part deuce). Bring on the Pother Munchers!

BTW, who would have guessed that Faulk, Warner, Garcia, Owens and Moss combined would have a TOTAL of 3 TD's in one week? Holmes alone (get it???) equalled that!

Unfortunately my DSS installation was cancelled on Friday so I wasn't able to enjoy all the games on the Sunday Ticket. The remote control will be smokin' next week!

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
It appears that way. We have two team owners who haven't checked their teams since before the draft.
PSA:
Narn Racers
Mazedawg Maniacs
Please check in with your teams as soon as possible.
Edit: I sent an email to the owners of the teams. Hopefully they still want to participate...

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
My Raider connection is gonna light you up!
Ahh yes. We should all fear the Oakland Geezers Crew. Just make sure you feed 'em Geritol, fill out and stick on their name tages before they board the Bingo Bus!

As for Alexander, he is the real deal... I'm more concerned about the RB matchup than the QB/WR. My only dilema this weekend is my other FFL team has Johnson and Alexander starting in the lineup.

Bring it on Munchers!

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
Just an update for those of you unable to login due to Yahoo's incredibly slow servers. The evil Mordor team was defeated this week leaving the Raiders (my team) as the only undefeated team in the HTF FFL II. The Raiders (my team) locked up the "W" even before QB Brian Griese takes the field tonight on MNF. Hopefully the Raiders (my team) will continue to experience much success through masterful roster moves by its owner.

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Yes, my RingWraiths did go down this week, but as one of my favorite sayings goes, "Even a blind chicken finds a piece of corn once in awhile." :)
-Dean-

Danny R

Supporting Actor
Your "off" week still had you as the third highest scoring team of the league. I might have sneaked in a win, but at this rate you'll be a good 500 points or so out in front by the end of the season. ;)

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
C'mon Danny, all HTF members should be familiar with the tried-and-true standard of Hollywood:
Evil (RingWraiths) starts strong, appears to be unstoppable but, in the end, is defeated by a seemingly weak group of good guys (Raiders). ;)
Well, maybe it won't happen exactly like that but even if for only a week I can proclaim that I am #1 and everyone else is #2 :D
BTW, after tooting my own horn I'm fully prepared for my eventual fall to the cellar!

Alex-C

Screenwriter
With Warner out now a reported 8-10 weeks, I think I'll be standing in the dark all by myself like Hannibal Lecter in the cellar of HTF FFL II.

There are no good QBs available and my backup is Jake the Snake.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
Alex and John,
Your teams suck. What kind of loser players does it take for your team to go 0-4. You're an embarrassment to the league.
Signed,
Brad

Alex-C

Screenwriter
I would have won if I had not played Warner. He ended up with negative points and I lost by a very slim margin.

oh, and the team I played only had 8 players and still beat me...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alianalbuck
Recent bookmarks