What's new

HTF Fantasy Football League II (1 Viewer)

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
Anyone interested in joining a FFL with your fellow HTF members? The original league is still going strong but was becoming too large so we decided to create the HTF FFL II. We will be using a similar set of rules. Whether or not it is a "keeper" league is still up for debate.
As of this morning there are five spots filled. Seven spots are still available. The live draft is on Thursday, August 29 at 10:10am EDT. No other evening or weekend times were available, so we had to select from what was left.
If you are interested please email me at [email protected] with "HTF FFL" in the subject line. I will forward you the league ID and password.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Dennis, I'd like to jump in here and put in a marker just in case. The FFL1 is considering going the 'keeper' route which really hinders the guys just joining in this year.

It could be beneficial to us (I think it's only me and one other) as we'd know who would be picking whom but the fact of the matter is that most of the good talent is already taken by these keepers.

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
No problem John. If you are supposed to be playing in the original HTF league make sure to let Joel know what your intentions are soon.

We still have several openings available for anyone who wants to get in on the ground floor!

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Alert Alert, Dennis!

Yahoo! has opened up a whole new slug of Draft Times! Get to your commissioner's tools, and you can change.

League 1 is now set to draft on the same Day (Sept 4th), but now at 10:55pm CDT. Hopefully everyone can make that.

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
Thank you Joel! Our new draft date and time is:
Wednesday, August 28 at 9:45pm (EDT)
Spots are still available. If you are interested email me at [email protected] Just remember to put "HTF FFL" in the subject line and I will forward you the info!

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
Wow, hard to believe there are only 18 fantasy football fans (12 in the original league, 6 in league II) at the HTF!
I know its summer and football seems so far away, but NFL camps are beginning this week. Plus, baseball sucks anyways, quit wasting your time ;)

Ross Williams

Supporting Actor
I think I've figured out why nobody else is joining up. They're afraid, very afraid, of my obviously superior fantasy football managerial skills. They're scared little girls, that can't take the mightiness that is the Mother Punchers team! (Is it too early for trash talking? :D )
No really, if you're a newbie to the whole fantasy sports thing, take the plunge. It's a hell of a lot of fun, it makes watching sports that much more interesting, and it's very easy. Join up!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks