What's new

HTF Fantasy Football League II (1 Viewer)

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
To avoid confusion I thought it would be best to separate the two leagues into their own threads. This way we don't have to title each post "League 1" or "League 2".

We have two openings left for the HTF FFL II. If you are interested you must act soon! We are going to lock the league after Wednesday (Aug 21) and randomize the draft order, so don't delay, act now, supplies are running out... The draft is scheduled for Wednesday, August 28 at 9:45 EDT.

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
Dan - I can send you the league ID and password. However, we are currently at 10 teams and need to keep the number even with a max of 12. So we need someone to express interest so we can avoid the dreaded "Bye Week".

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
If either Dan or Justin decide not to join, count me as the first alternate (or the sole competitor in HTF FFL III). :)
Brad

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
Justin & Dan,
Email me at [email protected] and I will send you the League ID# and password.
Brad,
If either Justin or Dan are unable to fulfill their duties, you, as runner-up, will take their place.

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
Danny,

So far only four teams have expressed their opinion. The Punchers and Slayers (Ross and John) are opposed, Brett and I are in favor. John was concerned about getting everyone back for next year, which is a valid concern.

I don't want to force the keeper system on the league, so if we don't get more feedback in favor, it will stay as a non-keeper league.

Danny R

Supporting Actor
Of course my position on keeper vs non-keeper depends on how well I do in the draft. ;)

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
So, who are we waiting for?
I'm starting to get anxious about the draft order. I want to know NOW!!!!!
I want my draft position TODAY!!! TODAY!!!

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
John,
I'm waiting for Dan to send me an email so I can send him our league info. If I don't here from him in the next few days then Brad will get the much-coveted final spot. After the 12th team signs up I will randomize the draft order. There is no sense in doing it right now!
Now take a deeeeep breath... ;)

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
"Whoooooosh...............................ahhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Ok.

I feel much better now.

:b

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
We are waiting for Dan. I sent him a private message today. If we don't hear from him in the next day or so, Brad becomes the 12th man.

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
Wow, I sure hope we get stronger participation in the league. Otherwise you guys will be easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atiqr
Recent bookmarks